JOB TITLE: SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
POSITION: FULL-TIME /CONTRACT
EXPERIENCE: 7+ YEARS
LOCATION: MORRISVILLE, NC
We are currently searching for an Electrical Engineer,with experience in product development. The ideal candidate will demonstrate creative problem solving, engineering principles, and some knowledge of manufacturing processes. Excellent communication, teamwork, and a passion for product development are essential to our team.
- Will be involved in projects at all stages, from time estimation for proposals through design and manufacturing.
- Participate in product development brainstorming meetings.
- Circuit development and analysis, including schematics and simulation, component specifications, BOM development, and sourcing.
- Test and troubleshoot new and existing electrical designs
- Follow Technosoft QMS design controls, including design documentation and writing and executing verification test protocols.
- Manage and guide third party standards testing, such as IEC 60601, UL, FCC
- BS, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 7+ years of electrical engineering experience with embedded products. Total Industry experience 10 to 15 years.
- Experience in firmware development environment in C/C++ for microprocessors
- Experience in schematic design, board layout, and troubleshooting electrical circuits.
- Experience in circuit simulation, reliability, bring-up, and test.
- Proficient in OrCAD or similar design software.
- Understanding of current manufacturing methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced degree is a plus.
- Leadership experience to manage teams and align team with technology roadmaps, conduct design reviews, and direct customer communications.
- Experience with battery operated and miniature circuit designs.
- Experience with IOT technologies including RF design.
- Experience in product qualification and compliance testing, IEC and UL
- Experience with DFT and DFM analysis.